Financing Renewable Energy Capital
Secure Supplies is now Acquiring Solar and Wind Assets and can now also fund your capital Projects.
Information now on this website. See All Links base of Page.
Mb + 1 520 848 1659
Commercial Finance Package
(In addition to the one detailed below, Secure Supplies is now offering a 2nd Commercial Solar Financing Package.)
Secure Supplies Commercial offers a unique finance package to provide ultra-competitive stimulus for the commercial PV market.
The Package is available for the solar PV industry at large, Hydrogen Fuel Engines and Commercial or residential Fuel Cell Electrolyzer installs both for projects sourced directly by installers and manufactures as well as large scale PV /Hydrogen tenders under the management of Secure Supplies Commercial.
1. An operational lease allows for use of the equipment without capital expenditure on a term rental arrangement.
This form of lease has been in common commercial use for decades, and is well known to and accepted by the Business Leaders and Tax Structures globally. Several commercial 100kW to 2 Mw installations managed by Secure Supplies Commercial have already been settled and installed with the package.
2. For projects sourced directly by PV retailers or manufacturers, confidentiality is assured to allow the financier to vet the credentials of the client without Solar Choice or rival installers potentially being informed of the client’s details.
3. Our Commercial Asset Finance Group (CAFG) has 30yrs experience in financing Captial Equipment for business. CAFG and Secure Supplies have entered into an exclusive arrangement for the dissemination of this package to stimulate substantial uptake of commercial PV , Hydrogen Fueled Engines Fuell Cells and Eleltrolyzer Fuel Stations Globally.
4. There is no upper limit on amount of finance available to qualifying applicants. The minimum amount is $50,000.
1. No capital expenditure is required for the installation to be completed.
2. Allows instant parity with commercial electricity tariffs.
3. As the rentals may be tax deductible there can be major advantages over a cash purchase aside from the obvious conservation of working capital.
4. Rental amounts are typically paid monthly over a 5 year period to qualifying applicants.
5. Long term arrangements can be discussed during the finance application process.
1. For clients sourced directly by the installer, an application is made directly and confidentially to CAFG setting out details of the customer and related solar PV , Hydrogen Fuel Engine , Fuell Cell or Electrolyzer Fuel Station project, the components and warranties. CAFG will vet the project Site and installer and client’s financial eligibility. CAFG’s energy finance broker, is available to help confidentially educate installers and their clients on the details of the Package.
2. Secure Supplies Commercial, in its exclusive advisory role for CAFG, then makes representations to CAFG regarding the bankability of the proposed solar modules and inverters, Engines Batteries Electrolyzers Fuel Cell and tanks, plus all relevant warranties (manufacturing, performance and workmanship) without knowledge of client or project details.
3. Upon approval by Secure Supplies Commercial, the installer invoices CAFG directly, and the system is paid for in full upon the client signing a Notice of Completion.
For further information and a personal introduction to CAFG, please contact
Secure Supplies via email:
Daniel Donatelli, Owner,
Suzie , Commercial Project Developer,
Telephone (only for project financing valued at $100,000 or greater):
Daniel Donatelli : + 1 520 848 1659
Commercial Solar hydrogen
Request Quote Comparison
Compare installers covering your local area in 30 seconds for FREE
Take full control over which installers have contact rights
Solar Hydrogen Reuqest Form